Saturday, February 5, 2011

Beli Kebaya Nyonya Online

A few years back I stumbled upon a website selling authentic kebaya nyonya. I was really excited not only because of the great quality but also the affordable price.
19aThe most important feature I was looking for was the originality of the embroidery. Unlike most kebayas found in the market, the embroidery needs to be done on the fabric itself instead of sewn afterwards.
I love the level of detail and care put into the making of these kebayas. It is perfect for all occasion and has fully satisfy my high expectations.


DSC_7660
Picture 405
Price of the kebaya varies from as low as RM150 to about RM500+ based on fabric, embroidery design and etc.

Read more about these kebaya or contact me for information.
Tags: kebaya, kebaya nyonya, beli kebaya nyonya, hantaran, gubahan hantaran, promosi barang hantaran,hantaran jiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment